.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }
Life is short.You gotta take your chances.If only I could take mine.

Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Wish.

Something very different I wrote

Wish -

sit down right now
wandering where i see myself in the next few years.
time has gone
to dream for something new to appear.

I'm getting old
and i wished for it as a child
but now that I'm here
That's one wish, gone wrong.

can i look in the future
just for one day?
if i don't like it
I can now change.

life gives you
a lot of crap.
you gotta take it all
put it in a bag
leave it in the past.

That way
I can walk back some day
change it all that seemed to appear
good, better, best.

Thats why
I'm headed west.
I'm headed west.

1 comment:

  1. this's amazing bk! never knew you could write so well! welldone:D

    ReplyDelete