.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }
Life is short.You gotta take your chances.If only I could take mine.

Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Fastabad'10

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck


Such has been the month of April'10 and precisely, Fastabad'10.Not long ago was a time, when I was stuck in bed with a broken foot.I remember how useless I used to feel.I felt the very bottom, never realizing it was for the best.

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. " Michael Jordan

To not try at that time, was what hurt.As soon as I started recovering, I made it clear, that I would give my all to whatever I would do.Fastabad'10 was a dream, and I don't let go of my dreams that easy.I never realized how much this 'event' meant to me before the final day.
Fastabad'10 wasn't a mega event that a few thought it would be.Many believed it would be a disaster.Personally, I never believed Fastabad'10 was meant to be a mega event.The people who worked for it, were the people who were sick and tired of not having a platform for us students.Fastabad'10 was just a platform.Most of us believe it was the first brick to a wall that is yet to be built.

"Light is just a shadow of many great things to come" bk

The tambola night gave Fastabad'10 the ending it deserved.It had over 150 guests(including the head of our university) taking part.It started to rain as the event came to an end.We were lucky enough to wrap everything up and get all the guests out of the tent.Our crew was trying to wind up things and the tent fell over me.As soon as i got out we all started shouting to make sure everyone was ok.It reminded me of this 'band of brothers' episode : /

To cut it short, (Hell sleepy) Fastabad'10 was a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment