.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }
Life is short.You gotta take your chances.If only I could take mine.

Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Standing on a mountain

I feel like I'm standing on a mountain
Do i not?

When everything you see is so small
When every person who cares, matters not

How to raise my head and fight a rock
which isn't there


I feel like I'm standing on a mounatian
Do i not?

when everything you see is so small
when every person who cares, matters not



A push on my back is a scary scene
Last time i checked, to touch the stars was my dream

I've built a universe right outside this door
Follow me, right here, just one step more..


I feel like I'm standing on a mountain
Do i not?

When everything you see is so small
When every person who cares,matters not

No comments:

Post a Comment