.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }
Life is short.You gotta take your chances.If only I could take mine.

Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sir Aslam ( R.I.P)

p.s: The first few lines describe how i first saw Sir Aslam when i came for admission.I didn't have a choice to select the subjects and was offered stats.I wanted to study physics and computers.My father requested him to let me do computers and he, without any hesitation agreed.R.I.P sir.It's just because of you, that i am where i am right now.You were a great man


I entered with disgust
My father in front

I had to wait in a room
until you called for me

I saw you for the first time
It was you who made my life easy

I would've been someone so different
but cuz of you, I'm me

You said yes, when a lot said no
it changed my destiny

Not a lot of moments with you i remember
but walking down the halls, hoping not to collide with you is as fresh as you leaving

You were the pride of our college
You were the stone that formed this college
You were the pen that gave us knowledge
You are the soul whose work we acknowledge

It's an honor knowing you
and we hate to see you go
Until we meet again
I live proud knowing you're a part of me

1 comment:

  1. awsome that u wrote it for sir aslam truly appreciating LOVE SIR ASLAM for being BEST TEACHER EVER

    ReplyDelete