.adslot { border:2px solid aliceBlue; margin:2px; }
Life is short.You gotta take your chances.If only I could take mine.

Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An eventful month

Its been long since i updated my blog(except for moments of the day).To start of with, I really didn't wanna update it.So much has been happening recently i wanted things to cool down so i could write about them all at once.

21st of Jan was a big day in life.I did what I've been wanting to for a very, very long time( 4 years to be exact).I don't really wanna mention it here.The people who need to know are well aware of it.I feel good about myself after that day though.I took a challenge, more than just a little risk and did what not a lot would do.Through out that day i kept asking myself just one question.

Was it worth it?
Yes
Yes it was.It was worth every day i spent just thinking about it.It was worth all the shit i had to go through.I have nothing to look back at and say " if only" . I have nothing to regret.I did whatever i could and I'm happy about it.
Life has been amazing lately.I'm sorta hitting the books, playing basketball once in awhile and i do have my knee surgery this thursday.If everything turns out well, I might just be able to play the tournament this feb.That's pretty exciting.The last tournament I played, we lost in the semi-finals.I'm still not over it.

The second semester of uni has started as well.Not as exciting as the first, cuz well, that was something totally different.Switching from school to uni is every kids dream and those few months passed so quick.I do feel more at home now.I know a lot of and I'm a lot more comfortable with stuff.This semester the goal is to do a little bit of everything.

I finally managed to start forming my first song.It's tough I tell you.Especially when you have to do it on your own.I'm hoping i would finish it by the end of .Good luck to me



Well, i guess that's about it till my surgery.I learned a lot this month.The most important thing out of it is

" When there is a will, there is a way ."


cheers
bk

No comments:

Post a Comment